- Dried Chile flakes, commonly labeled crushed red pepper flakes, are used to top pizza, stir-fries, spicy pastas, and many other dishes.
- They can be stirred into sauces to add heat.
- The nutrition facts for 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of raw, fresh, red chili peppers are ( 1 ): Calories: 6. Water: 88% Protein: 0.3 grams.
- This helps kill bacteria in the stomach and helps protect the stomach lining itself.
- They can help reduce high levels of insulin in the blood stream.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 10 cm|
50 in stock